I stole these from a stranger's blog. I thought it was fun.
JUST TWO THINGS ...
Two names you go by:
Two things you are wearing right now
2. Sandals - new for me!
Two things you want VERY BADLY at the moment:
1. To be debt-free
2. To go see my family in Texas
Two things you did last night:
1. Babysat for a meeting at church (turns out this is NOT my spiritual gift-HA!)
2. Started reading a book on Scriptural infallibility and hermeneutical principles by J.I. Packer
Two things you ate yesterday
1. Ravioli with tomato-cheese sauce
Two people you talked to last:
1. A bunch of people at work
2. My best friend
Two things you are doing today:
2. Laying out my curriculum for my fall Discipleship (read: Sunday School) class
Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving - low stress, high people-interaction
2. Christmas - family, gift-giving!
Two favorite beverages (non alcoholic) In addition to water...
1. (Diet) Dr. Pepper
2. White Grape Juice
Two things about me:
1. I am thrilled at the discipleship & teaching opportunities God is opening up for me.
2. I really miss traveling
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Worst - Shoe salesperson at a specialty store (completely nasty. It scarred me for a long time. This was my freshman year of college and I've only just this summer been willing to wear shoes that show my perfectly-fine feet.)
2. Best - ESL Teacher in South Korea
Two places I have lived:
1. Masan, South Korea
2. Belton, MO
Two of my favorite (types of) foods:
Two of my favorite books: Other than the Bible...
1. Chronicles of Narnia
2. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Two of my favorite TV Shows:
Two places I would rather be right now:
1. New Zealand
2. New England