1. I'm not feeling great again. However, my roommate is much sicker than I am. I'm sure we make a pretty pair for our new roommate.
2. Did I tell you about our new roommate? The new youth intern from the church where I work (vs. the church where I attend; they are not the same) needed a place to live for the summer, so...pop! Open door! It's been a week and a few days, and so far she is incredibly...great! Talk about easy to get along with. I only hope we're not too weird for her. I mean, we do watch mostly educational television...
3. Random Thought: I prefer drinking water through a straw but milk & carbonated beverages directly from the cup/glass. I'm not firm on this, but this is my preference.
4. Work is really heating up now. And this makes the timing kinda bad for me to not be sleeping much/well. :-(
5. Random Thought: It matters to me where the seams on my socks land. There's a very narrow area of appropriate placement across the toes, and if the seam moves outside of that, it really irritates me.
6. I've missed my weights routine/class for almost two weeks now due to scheduling conflicts and not feeling well, and I'm kinda startin' to feel jiggly. Eww.
7. Random Thought: I almost always eat cereal for breakfast, and sometimes I eat it for dinner/snack too. It always settles well on my occasionally temperamental stomach.8. I had a nice time cooking this weekend. Simple recipes, more on-the-fly formations than recipes, really. But I enjoyed just getting to create. I also made snickerdoodles, which are really yummy still hot--crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside. YUM! Therefore, I had to give them all away.
9. I made the cookies for my boss & his wife, and took them over and left them on their porch last night, along with a thank you note and instructions to put them in air-tight container with a piece of white bread to maintain their texture (otherwise, they get hard and crunch). Yeah. Fast-forward to this morning when I remember...My boss is at the beach until tonight. Do you think the [now very HARD] cookies are even still there, or do you think dogs got to them first? Bleh. I am such a numbskull sometimes!
10. Random Thought: Empty-ish rooms make feel uncomfortable. If there's too much 'white space' or not enough furniture, it feels very sterile and unwelcoming to me. Ergo, European designs tend to make me feel stressed.
Okay, there you go! Completely random and probably inane information, placed in a list to create a blog entry. Ah--the wonders of the numeral and a period. :-)
Hopin' your brain is less fried than mine,
Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. --Philippians 2:12-13, NIV (Sunday's sermon text. It was a great sermon! More on that in the future...)