Thursday, August 2, 2007

Earning My Vacation

I am too busy again. What's really sad is, there is a lot going on in my mind, things that it would be useful to journal/blog about, but I don't have time. I am taking vacation next week, so, as a co-worker told me last night, I am working an 80-hour week to take a 40-hour vacation, to be followed by an 80-hour week. :-( It's not quite that bad, but it's not good either.

I just wanted to put something out here so you know I'm still in the land of the living. :-) Better get to work!
-J

P.S. Believers: I'd take your prayers. I am facing discouragement and temptations in ways I haven't before, and I'm being a little slow in catching what I am encountering, thus a little slow in applying spiritual responses. At least it's only a little slow, but it is still a problem. Thanks!

(c) 2007

No comments: