Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pleasing Meditation

You know, I am so thankful God allows challenging, difficult, even hard things, in my life. Even the day-to-day annoyances keep me coming before His throne and remembering my dependence on Him. I love that He is so good to send such things my way, for I want nothing more than I want to draw close to Him, to remember that He is life and breath and nourishment.

I wish it didn't take those things to keep me ever mindful, but I think that is just part of the reality of living now on planet earth. Just think how marvelous eternity will be, when we are fully and constantly infused with His presence and undistracted by sin and those things that so easily entangle! I really cannot wait, except that I have to! LOL! :-)

-J

(c) 2007

No comments: