Thursday, March 13, 2008

Isn't This So True?

...The best framework for the Lord God to do His most ideal work is when things are absolutely impossible and we feel totally unqualified to handle it. That's His favorite circumstance. Those are His ideal working conditions....Time after time, He brings us to our absolute end and then proves Himself faithful. That, my friend, is not only the story of my life, it's the story of the Bible in a nutshell.

-Charles R. Swindoll
Great Days with the Great Lives

2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Right on, Chuck!! I couldn't be more thankful that His strength is shown in my weaknesses...because the majority of me is made up of weaknesses! His faithfulness is something I can't really wrap my mind around...its so huge!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

LOVE THIS!!! I sooo had to copy this to my quote file. THANKS!!!