- What do you love about blogging? I love getting to put my thoughts in order and getting to share them with others. I really love getting to share insights into God's Word and the things He is teaching me, and blogging allows me to do that!
- What do you not like about blogging? That my otherwise-liked template turns all my bullet points and neatly numbered lists into silly-looking flowers.
- What's one thing you'd wish for right now? That I could remember all the things I had planned to put into this post.
- What's a danger to blogging? Well, Mr. Announcer-Guy, I see two primary dangers for this user. One is that is is completely addictive! The other is that due to the feeling of annonimity that blogging can supply, I might share more than I should.
- What's something you always do when blogging? I always smile.
- What's something you never do when blogging? I never share my name, location, or information that could identify me or my family and friends.
- What's something your readers may not know about your blog? That it and all the comments are public.
- What do you fear in the blogosphere? That some crazy person will decide to stalk me, either online or in person. NOTE TO READERS: If you know me personally, please keep my paranoid-self safe by not using my actual name or location. Merci!
- What's something that has surprised you about blogging? That it has connected me to so many friends, both old and new. I'm really surprised how much I feel like this little world is a community for me!
- What would you wish from your readers? Just a little feedback...comments, opportunity to read their own blogs, etc.
- (And now, for the Bonus Round!) What would you wish for each of your readers? That they too may know the peace of God through the death and resurrection of His Son.
And that's all the time we have for today's edition of "Ten Things for Tuesday!" Join us next week, when one reader says, "You WHAT?!"