Hmmmm...It's that time again. Time for me to come up with ten things that share a common bond, or ten things that are completely random. Today I can do about half of either. Let's see what I can cobble together for you...
Ten Things I Wouldn't Want to Be Without on A Deserted Island:
1. Dental Floss - I know I have issues here, but flossing is a big thing to me.
2. Lip Balm - I am totally addicted; I cannot stand my lips drying out.
3. A Bible with a Good Concordance & Cross-References - I need those helps!
4. Bug Spray - Mosquitoes LOVE me! (Ergo, summer is not my favorite season!)
5. SPF1000 Sunscreen - I fry like an egg!
6. Body Lotion - I am drryyyy, baby!
7. Anti-Perspirant - I am dry, except where I'm not... and I really hate being all sweaty.
8. Hmm...Uh, work gloves? They made me fearless last week...
9. A fully stocked, self-refilling grocery store with a great produce section - You wouldn't want me to have to hunt or grow my food, would you? Pu-lease.
10. People - okay, okay, so this makes it not a deserted island, but who said I wanted to be on one in the first place? Perhaps what I really need is just a vacation to the tropics...Wanna come?