We had internet connectivity issues on Tuesday, so I missed my regular blog entry. So I thought I would recycle the idea for today! :-)
Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. I love Roman numerals.
2. I always eat breakfast in my car. Saturdays are an exception, sometimes, depending on when I need to leave the house.
3. I would like to have a skill at which I excelled. (A jack-of-all-trades; a master of none?)
4. I typically need background noise to be able to fully concentrate. (The outcome of growing up in a household of seven, I'm guessing. (-:)
5. I find listening to most radio stations frustrating since they repeat the songs far too often for my taste.
6. Pink is one of my least favorite colors.
7. When I type, I only shift with my left hand. I never learned to use the right-side shift key. Weird, I know. Typing (this was before the universal shift to 'keyboarding.') was a year-long class and I only took the first semester. :-D
8. I often feel in life that there is information that others have that I missed somehow: socially, academically, even spiritually. I have no way to verify this; it's just how I feel.
9. I used to be able to sing, but really lost my voice after about four years of non-use during an intense period in my life. I miss it, and am slowly working to get it back, but I no longer feel comfortable singing in public.
10. Fall is my very favorite season and summer my least favorite. I sleep so well when it's cool, and I just hate sweating for no good reason. ;-)
Well, it's not much, but it's something. Hope your lives are more interesting today than mine apparently is!