P.S. I scheduled this post yesterday, but the really important one for today is below it, so be sure to check that out too, k? Thanks!
Sarah at Life in the Parsonage tagged EVERYONE with this meme a couple of weeks ago, and I keep meaning to do it... so now is the time! The rules? All of the answers must be just one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your significant other? Unidentified
3. Your hair? Self-willed
4. Your mother? Prayerful
5. Your father? Wise
6. Your favorite thing? Variety
7. Your dream last night? Redirecting
8. Your favorite drink? Water!
9. Your dream/goal? Glorification
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your church? Warm
12. Your fear? Mis-aiming
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Unknown
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you’re not? Empty
16. Muffins? Thunder-thighs?
17. One of your wish list items? Redemption
18. Where you grew up? Midwest
19. The last thing you did? Typed
20. What are you wearing? SMALLER!
21. Your TV? Off
22. Your pets? Non-existent
23. Your computer? Dead
24. Your life? Jesus
25. Your mood? Hopeful
26. Missing someone? Always
27. Your car? Given
28. Something you’re not wearing? Pantyhose
29. Favorite store? Free
30. Your summer? Eventful
31. Like (love) someone? Nope
32. Your favorite color? Red
33. Last time you laughed? Moments
34. Last time you cried? Earlier
35. Who will re post this? None
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in EVERY good deed and WORD. -2 Thessalonians 2:16-17