I cannot possibly blog today. Not one word. Why, you ask? Well, here are ten reasons why I can't blog today:
1. I'm still off caffeinated coffee, so I can't think yet.
2. I ate too much at dinner last night and got home too late to exercise, so I must spend my free time taking a walk.
3. Inspiration hasn't bonked me in the head yet.
4. I'm not sure, but I think that the humidity level is too high (or maybe too low) for composing. You know, conditions have to be just right for such concoctions...
5. All of my blog friends have already stolen all the good material.
6. When I think hard enough to blog, a funny, burning smell fills my office. Hmmm...
7. I think I hear lunch, snack, and dinner calling to me. (This could be an all day affair!)
8. I'm trying to save my kinetic energy. (I'm reaching back to 8th grade science here, so correct me gently if need be...)
9. I have to save the good topics for non-list days!
10. I'm still in mourning for my missing caffeine addiction.
Well, there you have it...The definitive list as to why I can't blog today. But check back tomorrow. Maybe by then I'll be awake.