Monday, June 11, 2007

Music & Arts Camp As History

Okay, well, I just ran out of time and energy last week and couldn't post anymore. The camp went fairly well, wrapping up with a showcase on Friday night. Overall, things went smoothly, but frankly, I am a-worn out, still. I wasn't able to sleep much this weekend, just couldn't get my body to do it. Maybe I can catch up some this week, but really I need to CLEAN MY HOUSE! It is yuck! And, my mom is coming for a visit this weekend. Which is really wonderful, but I really would prefer that my house not be gross when she arrives. :-)

Thanks to those of you who prayed and supported me through this time. I am hoping to return to 40-hour work weeks now, not the 60-70 hours I have been working. I am tired just thinking about next year...ooooooiiiieeee!

-J

(c) 2007

No comments: